We glad to inform that promo price start on 1st August until 30th August 2017. Please contact us for details.
- Arrange Savoiardi “Forno Bonomi” in rectangular serving dish, lightly soak with coffee.
- While gradually adding sugar, beat egg yolks until very stiff and egg yolks appear pale in color, add mascarpone cheese and fold gently.
- In a separate bowl, beat egg whites with a wire wisk or electric beater until very stiff and gently fold egg whites into the mascarpone mixture.
- Cover coffee soaked Savoiardi (as step no.1) with this cream mixture. Sprinkle the top with bitter cocoa powder.
- Refrigerate at least one hour before serving.NOTE: TIRAMISU may be frozen and should be defrosted in the refrigerator for at least 8 hours before serving.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us now via contact form and we will get back to you shortly.